Regional Sales Manager – Turkey (Turkish Speaking)
Splunk is going through a period of outstanding growth across the EMEA region and with this growth we are seeking to expand our salesforce for Turkey. You will be joining at an outstanding time and will be able to contribute and make an impact on the growth story in Turkish Market, whilst being a part of a team of perfection.
We are looking to hire a Turkish speaking, driven, enterprise level, sales individual whom possess a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering high performing sales results in Turkish Market. If you're ready for your next challenge and would like to join our Splunk family and Turkish Team, please continue reading.
As a Regional Sales Manager - Turkey, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with a set of named enterprise level account including E-commerce, Retail, Online, Public Sector, Aviation, Energy Accounts in Turkey.
- Responsible for both developing new business, handling existing business and be continuously looking for expansion opportunities.
- Strong focus on Security & Observability products and services
- As a successful Account Manager you will consistently deliver on forward-thinking license, support and service revenue quotas, on a quarterly and yearly basis. Committed to consistently reach the numbers, and over achieve the number.
- As part of your daily role, working closely with our channel and our Splunk Channel Manager for the region, working in harmony with our partners and distributor.
- Working with different Splunkers to reach maximum account penetration, you will strategically work on account planning and opportunity management.
- Collaborating with your Manager and our EMEA sales operations you will effectively and accurately report on pipeline and forecasts, on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Building pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value, and being able to engage with our different Splunk business areas.
- Improving and collaborating with our sales engineering and professional services teams, in-house as well as our partner services resources, to the best position Splunk's offering in the market.
- Using our sales methodology and processes effectively, which will support you from prospect to closure, leading you to your success and over achievement.
- Being a strong ambassador of our Splunk brand, through your internal and external interactions.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Must speak Turkish.
- Extensive Enterprise Software selling knowledge and experience to large enterprises in a B2B environment in Turkey
- A strong background of leading and developing accounts, at a global and enterprise level.
- Strong executive presence and polish & working at the C Suite.
- You will understand the importance of forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy.
- Outstanding time management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- We are moving at a fast pace, hence it is important that you thrive in a fast-paced, and constantly evolving environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate functions.
- Significant software experience one of any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics. Strong Security Sales knowledge a bonus
- Experience and understanding of effectively navigating CRM systems (Salesforce) extensively
- A consistent track record of sales success and knowledge with prospects and customers in Turkey.
- Proficient English language skills.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA would be a plus.
Splunk offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. When you join Splunk you will be joining a family of smart people who are as passionate about our products as well as our customers success.
Splunk is an equal opportunities employer;
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.