Splunk is going through a period of outstanding growth, and we are looking to expand our fantastic Swiss sales team. Currently we are on the lookout to hire a results driven & highly motivated Regional Sales Manager to join our team in Switzerland.
The successful candidate has proven and measurable track records in building and maximizing sales territories. This will be an individual contributor role.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Consistently deliver license, support and service revenue targets – commitment to the number and to deadlines
- Territory planning based on named accounts and opportunity management
- Accurate forecasting and pipelining on a quarterly basis (this mean to have real control over a dynamic and fast-paced business)
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with enterprise organizations by selling value and ROI
- Work with our Partners and our Partner Account Manager for maximum effectiveness and scalability
- Leverage sales engineering and in-house consultants as well as partner services resources
- Use, live and breathe our sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to leverage the international team to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate citizen, team spirit, can-do attitude / two-way flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus
- Several years of direct selling experience in the Swiss market (Hunter mindset)
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company
- Feeling comfortable in closing of six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Use CRM systems (Salesforce) extensively
- Strong competency in using social media and professional networks to understand your customer
- Native German and fluent English
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.