Splunk is going through a period of outstanding growth, and we are expanding our Central European sales team. Currently we are hiring a highly motivated Regional Sales Manager - Public Sector (m/f/d) for our team in Germany.
The German Public Sector team is one of the fastest growing teams in EMEA and excited to take new top talents aboard for our future success. As a Regional Sales Manager, you are going to cover Public Sector accounts on various levels in North and Central Germany. It is key that you have a hunting mindset and the ambition and will to win new customers for Splunk.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Manage your accounts based on an agile account plan
- Control the full sales cycle from pipe gen to closure
- Discover relevant pains with measurable metrics to position the value of Splunk (MEDDICC)
- Lead the conversation by value
- Leverage our partner ecosystem of resellers, managed service providers and GSI´s
- Enjoy the excellent support of one of the best pre-sales teams in Europe
- Deliver the expected value together with our professional service organization or the partner of trust
- Always challenge yourself in delivering outstanding results
- Splunkers trust Splunkers – you are able to work independently and remotely
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- We need a hunting mentality – You are used to sell into 50% whitespace patches
- Experience within the software industry focused on Security and Cloud solutions
- Strong competency in using social media and professional networks to understand your customer
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Virtuous knowledge of Salesforce would make your start much smoother
- Proven knowledge of MEDDICC helps to stay in control of your business
- Native German and fluent in English (both written and spoken)
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.