Splunk is going through a period of outstanding growth and we are constantley expanding our salesforce across the globe. Currently we are on the lookout to hire a highly driven & experienced "Regional Sales Manager (m/f)" to join our succesful team in Zürich, Switzerland.
Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
The successful candidate will have a measurable track record in building and maximizing sales territories. This will be an individual contributor role.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Consistently deliver aggressive license, support and service revenue targets – commitment to the number and to deadlines
- Territory mapping, account planning and opportunity management
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Work with partners for maximum effectiveness
- Leverage sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to leverage both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate citizen – two way flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company; first line management experience a plus
- Extensive direct and channel Enterprise Software selling experience to large enterprises is a must.
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Fluent language skills in English, German and French are essential
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Relevant software industry experience in IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management
- Use CRM systems (Salesforce) extensively
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the french speaking Swiss territory (expension of territory may apply as required)
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.