Title: Regional Sales Manager (Individual Contributor/Mexico)
Location: Mexico City
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you a sales guru and ready to help a dynamic fast-growing company expand in LatAm? Do you want to make a difference and help businesses think differently? If you answered yes then this could be the job for you. We are experiencing explosive growth and looking for a Rock Star Regional Sales Manager for Mexico to help bring Splunk to its next phase. You have a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering high performing sales results to Fortunate 50 and well know companies in Latin America. You will play a key role driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk. This will be an individual contributor role.
- Consistently deliver aggressive license, support and service revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines
- Named Account penetration, account planning and opportunity management
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Leverage sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources
- Fluent (and in business setting) in Spanish & English.
- Understand how to leverage both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate citizen – two-way flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Discipline and hygiene in our CRM in a weekly cadence
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
- 10-15 years of direct Enterprise Software selling experience to large enterprises companies Mexico and Latin America (complex enterprise software and in same industry as Splunk A MUST)
- Experience as a direct sales rep selling and through the channel/partners (know how to successfully leverage the channel/partners).
- Hunter mentality and inventive and creating own leads and pipeline in new customers
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company
- Currently exceeding quota and reputation for exceeding quota while putting the customer first
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting commitments and accuracy
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Current and relevant software industry experience in the following: APM, Infrastructure Monitoring, IT Security, IT systems, and/or analytics.
- Current experience selling SaaS and Cloud solutions.
- Use CRM systems (Sales Force) extensively
- Reputation for success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory
- You must already live in the Mexico City area (we are only considering local candidates and not able to offer relocation)
- Fluent in Spanish/English and done business in both languages
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!