Come and join the ride! Splunk is going through a period of outstanding growth, and we are looking to expand our German based salesforce. Currently we are on the lookout to hire a results driven & highly motivated Regional Sales Manager (m/f/d) to join our Field Sales team in Germany.
The successful candidate will have a first measurable track record in building and maximizing sales territories. This will be an individual contributor role.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Accompany customers and prospects with 1-5 Mrd USD ACV on their digitalization journey
- Lead from the front
- Own your territory and take control
- Territory planning based on named accounts/prospects and opportunity management
- Consistently deliver license, support and service revenue targets – commitment to the number and to deadlines
- Accurate forecasting and pipelining on a quarterly basis.
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with enterprise organizations by selling value ROI
- Work with our Partners and our Partner Account Manager for maximum effectiveness
- Leverage sales engineering and in-house consultants as well as partner services resources
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to leverage the international team to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate citizen, two-way flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Strong Hunter mentality and willingness to shape the market
- First direct selling experience in the German market
- MEDDPICC know-how is a plus
- Ability to learn, grow and scale upward with the company
- Feeling comfortable in closing of six+ figure software licensing deals
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional account management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Use CRM systems (Salesforce) extensively
- Strong competency in using social media and professional networks to understand your customer
- Native German and fluent English
- Bachelor's degree preferred, MBA would be a plus
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.