Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you passionate about technology and making your customers successful in Brasil? Do you thrive at closing complex enterprise deals? Do you have the ability to articulate the value and return on investment of an enterprise solution across multiple decision makers? Do you want help bring Splunk to the next level? If you answered yes to these questions then we have a role for you! Are you ready for the best challenge of your lifetime?
We are seeking a passionate, results oriented, sales professional to evangelize, consultant and drive revenue growth calling on the commercial and enterprise accounts in the Brasil region. You are a consultant and know how to show value and sell groundbreaking technology.
Regional Sales Managers are individual contributors who play a vital role in driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk.
We provide our reps with an environment in which they can make valuable contributions from day one while also building opportunities for learning and growth. The work you’ll do will directly impact the experience of our customers.
You will establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to pipeline generation. You will consistently deliver license, support, and service revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines. In addition you will land, embrace expand, and deepen sales opportunities.
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the client’s entire org chart.
- Become known as a thought-leader in machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stake-holders.
- Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel to identify and open new, unchartered opportunities.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources. Embrace and provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions.
- You have 5-10 years of "direct sales" experience selling enterprise software into large corporate enterprises in Brasil (Sao Paulo) and have been deeply successful exceeding million dollar yearly quotas.
- You have successfully closed 2-3 year deals (ELA/EAA) with large enterprise companies in Brasil and closed 1/2 million and 7 figure deals in Brasil and are comfortable answering technical questions and demos.
- You have sold software in a large software company in Brasil but also have been successful selling software at a start up or smaller company. You are comfortable rolling up your sleeves, meaningful and can wear many different hats to close deals.
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota
- You have experience selling a similar complex solution software and have experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, business applications and/or analytics.
- You have a measurable track record in new business development and over achieving sales targets and quota (consistently over achieving in the past years)
- Ability to adapt in fast-growing and changing environments
- Experience in successfully selling during market creation phase
- You successfully have closed six and seven figure software licensing deals with prospects and customers in the defined territory and embrace other opportunities
- Experience in the “C” suite, strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC and Challenger methodologies is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus or equivalent experience
- Live in the region (this is a remote role or for someone who lives in Curitiba or Porto Grossa)
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!