Want to help make an IMPACT to our government agencies missions? Want to be a part of a company CHANGING the WORLD?
Role: App Dev / IT Ops Regional Sales Manager - Federal DoD Intel
Locations: Remote, USA
Must have an active TS-SCI clearance
Overview of the Role:
You’ll be an integral part of our DoD sales team passionate about selling our groundbreaking software. For this opportunity you'll use your sales skills to help grow our customer base.
Do you have sales experience in the DoD vertical with a terrific reputation for overachieving quota while focusing on the customer? Are you also a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets? You will be an especially strong and creative thinker who thrives in a team environment and adopts all aspects of selling. S/he should be able to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment and have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
You will identify, qualify and close new opportunities focused on IT Ops and/or App Dev and the automation of Federal IT organizations and business, including modifications that will be required to ensure the successful adoption of Splunk technology.
Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability are critical along with the ability to be creative. Ability to succeed in this role will require strong drive as well as the application of technical/business skills.
- Assess, develop and grow the Public Sector Civilian Splunk IT Ops business to exceed sales targets.
- Develop joint sales plans and sales strategy with the field sales team for overachieving sales targets.
- Work jointly on all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new Splunk IT Ops customers
- Capitalize on both new and existing relationships to introduce Splunk IT Ops offerings
- Upsell and cross sell Splunk IT Ops Solutions into existing and target accounts
- Initiate engagement with targeted accounts and their respective buying centers; lead the opportunity creation/development process.
- Drive proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, use knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities
- Effectively forecast your sales business and drive predictable and optimal business outcomes
- Leverage Channel and Alliance partners to deliver growth and scale your business
- 10+ years direct and channel selling experience to large, federal enterprises
- Very comfortable and knowledgeable of DoD Agencies, including the Air Force and Army, and line of business
- You will have 5-10+ years of solution sales experience selling enterprise software to mid-size to large enterprises (required), start-up experience encouraged!
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- You have sold a similar complex solution software and have experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, business applications and/or analytics
- Working experience in direct sales of IT Operation Management platforms in correlation with application, networking and systems management tools. A strong market landscape is required.
- You will be highly motivated and have extensive experience in successfully selling large enterprise solutions.
- The right candidate must have strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- 50% Travel required.
- Written: Must be able to assist with RFPs, customer communication
- Verbal: Must be able to communicate sophisticated technical concepts
- Interpersonal: Ability to forge new, strong and lasting business relationships
- Presentation: Customer facing presentations
- Work well within a cross functional team environment and lead by influence
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience
- Must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis
- Must have an active TS-SCI clearance
. We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.