Splunk is looking hire an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join the team in Amsterdam. Splunk is doing extraordinarily well with enterprise data management software solutions that companies want to buy. So here is an excellent opportunity to be part of that success and we increase your career development and earning potential!.
- You are passionate and you will consistently deliver daring license sales, support and service revenue targets – have the dedication and dedication to the sales targets and deadlines
- You will focus on Named Account penetration in region, conduct effective account planning and opportunity management
- You are able to negotiate favourable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and return on investment
- You will be working with partners and alliances in the Nordics for maximum effectiveness
- You will work closely with the sales engineering and in-house teams at Splunk, as well as partner services resources
- You will utilise the Splunk sales methodology and processes effectively
- Work closely with both international and domestic colleagues at Splunk to expand deal size and value to the customers
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing data
- Extensive Enterprise Software selling knowledge and experience with large enterprises in region.
- You demonstrate the ability to grow and scale upwards with the company; we develop you- first line management experience a plus
- You have a strong charismatic executive presence and you are well presented
- You can make important forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- You possess outstanding management, social, written and presentation skills
- You thrive in a fast-growing, dynamic and fun work environment and you are comfortable to be 'disruptive'
- You are also comfortable and have the ability to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate offices
- You have very relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Being able to articulate this through previous use cases
- You use CRM systems (such as Sales Force) extensively
- You demonstrate a good track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.