We are looking to hire a successful sales professional in to our UK Sales team. The role will be very much focused on new business development, we are seeking someone with a strong hunting attitude.
Candidates will have a measurable track record in new business development, leading and delivering high performing sales results. This individual will play a key role driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk. This will be an individual contributor role working with net new enterprise accounts, across the UK.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Consistently deliver bold license, support and service revenue targets – commitment to the number and to deadlines
- Named account penetration, account planning and opportunity management
- Negotiate favourable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Work with partners for maximum efficiency
- Demonstrate sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to demonstrate both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Considerable business development experience, from a software background with experience of selling in to enterprise accounts is a must.
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Significant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Use CRM systems (Sales Force) extensively
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory
We value diversity at our company. All individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified people with arrest and conviction records.