Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you passionate about technology and making your customers successful, and do you have the ability to articulate the value and return on investment of an enterprise solution across multiple decision makers? If you answered yes to these questions then we have a role for you!
We are seeking a passionate, results oriented, sales professional to drive new customer acquisition and incremental revenue growth in Sweden. You are a hunter with a successful track record in development and over achieving sales targets, and know how to show value and sell groundbreaking technology. Are you up for the challenge?
Regional Sales Managers are individual contributors who play a vital role in driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk.
We provide our sales professionals with an environment in which they can make valuable contributions from day one while also building opportunities for learning and growth. The work you’ll do will directly impact the experience of our customers.
- You will establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to pipeline generation. You will consistently deliver software license revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines. In addition you will expertly establish, embrace and deepen sales opportunities.
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the client’s entire org chart.
- Become known as a thought-leader in machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stake-holders.
- Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel to identify and open new, unchartered opportunities.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources. Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions.
- You have minimum 5- to 7 years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software
- Previous experience utilizing partners, channels and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- You have sold a similar complex solution software and have experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, business applications and/or analytics.
- You have a consistent track record of over achieving quotas consistently in new logo acquisition software sales.
- Demonstrable success creating market demand rather than fulfilling demand.
- Experience selling complex enterprise software solutions and ability to adapt in fast-growing and changing environments
- Proven success closing six and seven figure software licensing opportunities with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
- Experience in the “C” suite, strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC and Challenger methodologies is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA/MSC preferred
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.