Want to help make an IMPACT to our government agencies missions? Want to be a part of a company CHANGING the WORLD? We are seeking an outstanding sales leader to join our team as Regional Sales Director of Army sales. This position reports to the AVP of DoD & Intel. You have a measurable track record in building and leading hard-working sales organizations.
- Directly lead the PBST Army sales team and work closely with assigned technical resources and inside sales
- Consistently deliver licenses, support and service revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines
- Territory mapping, account planning and opportunity management
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and return in investment
- Work with inside sales and partners for maximum efficiency
- Use sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources
- Player /lead hands on with the team; very involved with account planning, strategy and sales calls
- Hire the right team to match our growth
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to use both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate citizen – two way flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Provide timely and informative input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing and our team
- 7-8 years experience building, influencing and running front line sales teams (few years with Army) and reputation/references to backup success
- 10+ years direct and channel selling experience to large, federal enterprises (direct experience selling into Army needed; run Army business)
- Very comfortable and familiar with the Army customer (have Army relationships and contacts already)
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company; second line management experience a plus
- Active TS clearance preferred
- DoD cloud and cyber security experience is a plus
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Outstanding management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Relevant software, SaaS, iACV experience in IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis and US Citizen
- Live in/around Northern Virginia or in Augusta Georgia ideally (will consider folks near major airport in USA)
Qualified Military Veterans encouraged to apply!!!
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Note: Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles. We have a market-based pay structure which varies by location. Please note that the On Target Earnings (OTE) ranges are guidelines and for candidates who receive an offer, the OTE pay will vary based on factors such as work location as set out below, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate. In addition to OTE, this role is eligible for benefits, and may be eligible for equity
Benefits are an important part of Splunk's Total Rewards package. This role is eligible for a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, an ESPP and much more! Learn more about our comprehensive benefits and wellbeing offering here.
OTE Pay Ranges
For sales roles the ranges are expressed as On Target Earning or OTE (OTE = base + incentives in the form of sales incentive plans).
SF Bay Area, Seattle Metro, and New York City Metro Area
On Target Earnings: $304,000 - 418,000 per year
California (excludes SF Bay Area), Washington (excludes Seattle Metro), New York (excludes NYC Metro Area), and all other states.
On Target Earnings: $284,000 - 390,500 per year