We are seeking an outstanding sales leader to join our team in Malaysia to expand and grow our business. In addition to skills and experience, the candidate will have a track record in building and running sales organizations. This individual will play a meaningful role driving a share of revenue for Splunk.
Responsibilities I want to and can do that!
- Consistently deliver daring license, support and service revenue targets – commitment to the number and to timeline
- Territory mapping, account planning and opportunity management
- Extensive experience in the Enterprise, Telco/Media and Financial Services verticals
- Possesses knowledge of the Malaysia partner ecosystem
- Work out favorable pricing and business terms with enterprises by selling value and return on investment
- Work with inside sales and partners for maximum efficiency
- Leverage sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources
- Player /mentor, hands on with the team; very involved with account planning, strategy and sales calls
- Hire the right team to match our growth
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to use both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate citizen – two-way flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Demonstrated ability building and running front line sales teams; ability to grow and scale upward with the company; second line management experience plus
- Minimum 10+ years direct and channel selling experience to large enterprises and experience in selling sophisticated IT solutions and come from global IT companies.
- Experience in selling Cloud Solutions is a great plus
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Outstanding management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, growing, constantly evolving environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Relevant software proven experience in IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management
- Use CRM systems (Sales Force) extensively
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory
Education: Got it!
- MBA or bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related subject area or equivalent work experience.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.