We are seeking an exceptional sales leader to join our team in Korea to expand and grow our business. In addition to requisite passion, skills and experience, the successful candidate will have a measurable track record in building and managing high performing sales organizations. This individual will play a key role driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Consistently deliver aggressive license, support and service revenue targets – commitment to the number and to deadlines
- Territory mapping, account planning and opportunity management
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Work with inside sales and partners for maximum effectiveness
- Leverage sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources
- Player /coach, hands on with the team; very involved with account planning, strategy and sales calls
- Hire the right team to match our growth
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to leverage both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate citizen – two way flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Minimum 10+ years experience building and running front line sales teams; ability to grow and scale upward with the company; second line management experience a plus
- Minimum 10+ years direct and channel selling experience to large enterprises and experience in selling complex IT solutions and come from global IT company.
- Software industry experience in Telecom and FSI will be a big plus.
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Relevant software industry experience in IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management
- Use CRM systems (Sales Force) extensively
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory
Education: Got it!
- MBA or Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related discipline or equivalent work experience.