Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
In this role, you will work closely with the Sales Operations, Best Practice, Order Management and Biz Apps teams to manage the day to day Salesforce administration and data maintenance. You are a great teammate who is highly organised, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high work volume.
Become an integral part of a high-energy, fast-paced team with significant chances to create a positive impact on the business!
- Act as a point of contact in all aspects of the Quoting-to-Booking process including educating and training Sales on the use of systems.
- Hands-on experience utilising Salesforce CPQ to support business concepts (Configure, Price, Quote)
- Resolve and document recurring CPQ issues logged by internal team
- Work one on one with Sales to structure quotes and to certify company standards are followed accordingly.
- Proactively engage with Sales Representatives to precheck system setting, booking documents and quotes for open deals before Quarter/Year-end
- Troubleshoot system errors and give clear instructions to Sales Rep to fix the errors in a timely manner
- Assist Sales with completing sophisticated quotes including providing Ad-hoc training when needed
- Collaborate with Partner Operations, Distribution Operations, Sales Operations, Partner Development and Order Management teams to ensure quotes and orders meet defined criteria for factors such as booking and revenue recognition (i.e. Proof of Sell Thru, billing)
- Work cross-functionally on non-compliant orders and provide direction and clarity on steps to resolve order issues
- Act as liaison for Partner and Sales questions relative to quotes, order status, deal registration process adherence, etc.
- Communicate and collaborate on process challenges with internal teams for process efficiencies
- Reconcile amounts on orders submitted from Sales to the reported bookings and revenues received from Finance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent practical experience
- Salesforce.com experience required; CPQ experience is a must
- Previous experience in Sales Operations (preferably in software and or SaaS (Software-As-A-Service) sales organisation)
- Ability to lead multiple, competing priorities with management support
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and timely adherence to due dates
- Ability to adapt to changing processes and follow them, as well as suggest changes where needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to compose effective and accurate correspondence cross-functionally with various internal and external parties
- Scheduling flexibility, as required, during critical periods such as Month/Quarter/Year End close, etc.
- Analytical skills – ability to investigate common SFDC CPQ behaviour and determine the root causes of system errors and fix them quickly
- Possess critical thinking – ability to justify and validate the accuracy of all booking documents
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.