Public Sector Frameworks Manager, UK&I
Splunks Public Sector (PBST) business is moving into an exciting new phase of its high growth journey. We are looking to professionalise our approach to Government frameworks, creating new and relevant routes to market whilst effectively managing our information and content required to do so.
We are looking for someone to become a key component and central figure of a thriving and successful team. For the wrong person this role would become a complex administrative function, for the Splunker we seek, this is a chance to drive a clear differentiation between the PBST business of today and the vision we hold for tomorrow.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Identification, review and proposal of relevant PBST frameworks that will support Splunks UK&I PBST growth plans
- Identification, review and proposal of relevant PBST frameworks for Splunks partner and alliances network
- Provision of ‘partner packs’ detailing Splunk products, services and pricing for the partner network to bid Splunk on PBST frameworks
- Bid management of all RFI’s, RFPs and Framework/MOU applications within the PBST business and primary liaison with Splunks legal department
- Ongoing management, compliance and reporting of existing frameworks, MOUs and selected contract elements
- Creation, management and upkeep of a PBST RFP repository
- Act as the PBST information and content manager/liaison
- Act as the UK&I PBST website content manager
- Act as the liaison between relevant internal and external parties for all bids or frameworks
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Demonstrable experience of bid management or equivalent commercial experience
- Strong communication and networking skills
Strong project management and organisational skills
- Balance an eye for detail and administrative flair with a commercial acumen and growth mindset
- Aptitude to understand the application of software for business needs and requirements
- Software industry experience desirable
- Comfortable working independently and autonomously whilst also contributing to multiple virtual teams