Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As a Program Manager within IT, you will be in charge of leading large cross-functional technology initiatives. You will also be partnering with business partners to drive the technology components for IT. You will lead all aspects of project information including timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope and definition, and run all projects within sales technology.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Drive the project implementations and lead delivery of key project deliverables and work collaboratively with all project partners. You also have a proven ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Program Manager for CRM is accountable for the delivery of Salesforce Implementation, development and systems integration projects
- Lead complex projects to major milestones. Develop project justification proposals, business cases and return on investment estimates; obtain executive approval and funding.
- Develop and maintain key project governance documentation to ensure the proper amount of structure is applied to enable project success.
- Facilitate project related testing, roll-out, and post-mortem work.
- Provide timely updates and elevate critical risks to project, management, and senior executive teams.
- Experience planning, managing, delivering medium (6-8 month) to large (8-12+ month) projects
- Proficient knowledge of the systems implementation and development life cycles
- Excellent leadership skills that improve project team effectiveness
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- 5+ years’ experience as a software project manager with experience leading large and complex cross-functional projects
- 3+ years leading projects in Business Applications or SaaS-based business applications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Tolerant of ambiguity and the flexibility to work well in a dynamic environment with evolving priorities
- Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational skills and deep understanding of Project Management concepts for planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Effective analytical skills with an ability to identify issues and resolve, or identify the internal resources to assist
- Salesforce knowledge is required
- Experience in onshore/offshore model for project delivery
- Experience with multiple delivery methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile/SCRUM)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.