- Splunk is seeking a Program Manager for our Customer Success organization. The Program Manager will lead cross-functional teams across Splunk's entire portfolio of enterprise software, cloud services and applications and is responsible for ensuring on-time, high-quality delivery of multiple concurrent projects
- Splunk’s Customer Success organization covers a wide variety of teams including Sales Engineering, Professional Services, Customer Success Management, Technical Support, Renewals and Education. The Programs & Initiatives to be driven could focus on any of these teams or a combination of them.
- This is an incredible opportunity to help transform the Customer Success organization with high visibility amongst senior Customer Success leadership. This position reports to the Customer Success Strategic Programs Leader.
In this role you will:
- Drive and manage Programs and Projects with all aspects of Sales, Marketing, Legal, Finance, IT/Ops, Web, Docs, Engineering and Product Management
- Take a “Global” view of all programs – globally, both outside and inside of Splunk
- Track and Communicate Key programs project status / dependencies.
- Must demonstrate the ability to direct programs at the strategic level and possess the willingness to dig into the highly tactical program details. Should have experience managing teams of project managers driving the development of multiple, concurrent initiatives involving cross functional groups. Must be a self-starter who can keep the team motivated and focused.
- Must have experience of working in a Customer Success organization, ideally in a Strategy, Operational or Program Management role. Experience of multiple Customer Success disciplines is a plus.
- Must excel at decision making, consensus building and conflict management. Must be able to juggle multiple, competing priorities. Must be able to communicate and act upon risks appropriately. Must possess strong analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency. Ideal candidate will have a strong sense of project ownership and willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends and deliver projects on time, with expected feature sets.
- Must have strong skills in critical tools including Excel, Powerpoint, issue tracking systems (Jira a plus) and calendaring systems.
- Must be familiar with enterprise software industry and operational processes of field sales organizations
Bachelors’ degree in a technical or business field. 8-10 year’s experience in Customer Success and Program Management or similar roles, with at least 5 years working within software specific industries. PMP certification a plus.