This person will support the Professional Services business globally. Reporting to the Manager of Resource Management, this person will be responsible for forecasting accuracy, financial operations, internal business processes, project coordination, and supporting the regional PS team and PS Manager/Directors.
***Must live in the Washington D.C./Maryland/Virginia Area (can work out of our McLean, VA office)**
PS Financial Reporting:
- Provide daily updates to FinancialForce to feed regional revenue forecasting based on scheduling, budgets and hours.
- Manage resource utilization for region and partners in residency program. Ensuring resources are meeting targets and working with PS Managers and the global scheduling team on scheduling opportunities.
- Accountable for weekly billing of projects in FinancialForce
- Managing forecast risk with tracking internal projects or Soft Bookings.
- Responsible for supporting quarterly QBR by providing metrics and updating decks for regional PS Managers, on bookings, delivered revenue, attach rate, utilization, number of projects.
- Provide monthly backlog analysis to Regional Direction and PS Managers. In addition to closing out projects that are either complete or no longer have budget.
- Project coordination of small and large services implementations in high volume
- Working with customers, Account Managers and PS Management on scheduling projects in a timely manner.
- Working with partner delivery resources on availability
- Proactively escalate potential customer satisfaction issues, internal operational issues and PS team issues with the global Operations team and regional PS Managers.
- Sending out customer surveys after services are delivered
- Working with Resource Management team on shadowing and enablement opportunities for internal and partner resources.
- Tracking acceptance and milestones for revenue recognition
Global Operational Support:
- Training and supporting other departments on Professional Services processes and responding to requests as needed.
- Contact for account managers, delivery managers, sales, customers and consultants to help o-ordinate and manage all PS engagements.
- Working closely with regional delivery partners.
- Provide leadership in analyzing, documenting and improving PS operational processes and working to standardize processes globally.
- Collaborate on operational initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, performs complex tasks, and prioritizes multiple projects.
- Ability to work to potentially time sensitive and pressure situations
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
- Experience with financial reporting and analysis including P&L and knowledge of VSOE/carve outs/revenue recognition.
- Knowledge of business practices and procedures.
- Ability to make sound decisions and judgments.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Experience working with management and well-versed in the practices and demands of progressive and evolving Services organizations.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task, in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Knowledgeable in FinancialForce or other PSA tools.
- Experience with resource coordination and scheduling.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Sales Force and advanced reporting.
- Excellent communicator and follow through.
- BA/BS Degree required
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.