Join us as we pursue our disruptive vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone with Splunk’s Data-to-Everything platform. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers and partners. At Splunk, we are committed to our work, customers, having fun and, most importantly, to each other’s success.
As a Product Roadmap Developer Intern in Field Product Management (Field PM), you will be responsible for developing a dynamic roadmap tracking tool built on top of Splunk to support all Splunk Products. Our Splunk Product Roadmaps are crucial for our customers to know where our products are heading, our Sales team to make plans for how they will sell our products and for our Product Leadership team to have alignment and visibility into the product development progress. The dynamic roadmap tracking tool will streamline the roadmap update and maintenance process for Product Managers and Field PM.
This role will be part of the Field Product Management team, which works closely with all Product Managers across the entire Splunk portfolio, and equips Field teams with resources to improve transparency into our planning and set appropriate customer expectations around our products.
- Use the data model in Aha to develop lookup data source in Splunk will use to visualize product roadmap in a Splunk Dashboard
- Collaborate with the Field PM team and PMs to determine the best approach to build the dynamic roadmap
- Bonus/Above & Beyond: Build a prototype that automatically pulls data from Aha to build a dynamic roadmap
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Product sense to generate ideas and create an executable plan to solve problems
- Creative demeanor and passion for UI/UX and interface design
- Strong project execution skills, attention to detail and quality
- Ability to convey ideas optimally, listen intently, write strong product requirements, and drive consensus across functions and teams
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – given an open-ended task, you can seek out and read documentation and can deliver great work with minimal direction
- Self-motivated and collaborative
Splunkers are encouraged and empowered to be Innovative, Passionate, Disruptive, Open and Fun.
From San Francisco to Shanghai, Splunkers work in 25+ offices across the globe.
Intern with people you want to hang out with, even outside the office.
Hear from Splunkers on the latest.
Culture of Inclusion: Splunkers Share Their Stories
Follow Splunk on LinkedIn for job announcements, company news, and more.