Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!Role:
Splunk is looking for an experienced Procurement Strategy & Operations Manager to join the Strategic Sourcing & Procurement team.
- You will have responsibility for building, implementing, and refining processes, systems, and reporting capabilities that drive operational excellence throughout Splunk.
- You will be leading continuous improvement programs to help elevate organizational capabilities for Procurement's current and long-term operational goals.
- You will be expected to build a cohesive team with internal business partners working with cross-functional groups to support improvements to existing Procurement processes and systems, including the implementation and integration of a new Procurement system to both NetSuite and SAP.
- This newly created position will serve to support the successful execution of Splunk's business strategies while helping the Procurement organization drive process efficiences that will effectively scale.
This position will be located in Santana Row office.Responsibilities:
- Leads development of continuous improvement programs, implementation, and maintenance of new global processes, systems, controls, and policies.
- Builds effective, strategic relationships with Procurement, internal stakeholders, Information Security, Privacy, and Legal teams to drive efficiencies throughout the organization
- Supports the design, implementation, deployment, and maintenance of procurement systems & supporting tools to ensure efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability of best practice category management, strategic sourcing, SRM, and operational procurement processes (e.g. data analytics, reporting, etc.
- Implement reporting capabilities and performance dashboards that will inform the business and identify improvement opportunities
- Develops strategic plan for Procurement technology adoption, enhancements and/or developments (e.g. spend analytics, eProcurement, etc.)
- Drives implementation and adoption of key Procurement technologies and supporting tools required to support category management, strategic sourcing, SRM, and operational procurement
- Strong project management and operations skills
- High attention to detail and demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated capabilities with ERP systems such as NetSuite and SAP
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Leads change and innovation. Stimulates creativity and innovation in others. Open to new ideas and driving process improvements.
- Ability to work in an energizing environment, leading strategic and tactical projects, prioritizing to effectively meet the needs of the business.
- Experience prioritizing and leading multiple projects at the same time, negotiating successfully while maintaining the relationship, and working effectively with people at all skill and organizational levels, internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written skills
- Bachelors Degree
- 8+ years of experience supporting Procurement or Sourcing organizations and their related processes and systems
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Jose, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.