to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product
and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed
to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success.
Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Design and develop complex systems, APIs and tools which enable Splunk developers
to eﬃciently and effectively test their own code. Collaborate with hundreds of
developers using your systems to incorporate their feedback and make testing Splunk
easy and available to every engineer. Be part of a team that is relentlessly focused on
the development of automation infrastructure and tools to improve product quality!
● Ability to work with and proficiency in multiple programming languages, we
primarily use Python but enable solutions across our entire ecosystem.
● Passion for and experience enabling well crafted code at scale through
platforms, tooling, and great DevEx
● Experience building Test frameworks and infrastructure used by 100’s of
● A solid grasp of data structures, algorithms, and RESTful APIs.
● BS/MS degree in EE or CS or a related technical field or 10+ years of
progressive experience as a SDET, SDE, DevOps or SRE
● Practical experience with cloud native testing strategies such as experimentation
in production environments
● Hands on experience with AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure
● Solid knowledge of CI/CD technologies