Join us as we pursue our vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success.
Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
● Design and develop complex systems, APIs and tools which enable Splunk developers to eﬃciently and effectively test their own code.
● Collaborate with hundreds of developers using your systems to incorporate their feedback and make testing Splunk easy and available to every engineer.
● Be part of a team that is relentlessly focused on the development of automation infrastructure and tools to improve product quality.
● Ability to work with and proficiency in multiple programming languages, we primarily use Python but enable solutions across our entire ecosystem.
● Passion for and experience enabling well crafted code at scale through platforms, tooling, and great DevEx.
● Experience building Test frameworks and infrastructure used by 100’s of developers.
● A solid grasp of data structures, algorithms, and RESTful APIs.
● BS/MS degree in EE or CS or a related technical field or 10+ years of progressive experience as a SDET, SDE, DevOps or SRE.
● Practical experience with cloud native testing strategies such as experimentation in production environments.
● Hands-on experience with AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure.
● Solid knowledge of CI/CD technologies.
● Lead efforts to enable testing of the Splunk platform by every Splunk SDE by designing and developing dedicated testing tools.
● Leverage your technical skills and experience by coaching teams on testable design and adding safety to mature code bases
● Develop tools and services that deliver great developer experience for engineers, enable teams to increase their autonomy and reduce cognitive load
● Improve existing test infrastructure or create new tools to increase eﬃciency, productivity, and scaling for test development, scheduling, or deployment.
● Be a thought leader across the organization by anticipating and identifying the next opportunity to increase the safety and reliability across Splunk’s portfolio
● Share your knowledge through pairing, mentoring, documentation, and collaborating across your team and Splunk’s developer community
We value diversity at our company. All qualiﬁed applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Base Pay Range
Base Pay: PLN 240,000.00 - 330,000.00 per year
Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles. We have a market-based pay structure which varies by location. Please note that the base pay range is a guideline and for candidates who receive an offer, the base pay will vary based on factors such as work location as set out above, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate. In addition to base pay, this role is eligible for incentive compensation and may be eligible for equity or long-term cash awards.
Benefits are an important part of Splunk's Total Rewards package. This role is eligible for a comprehensive, competitive benefits package which may include healthcare and retirement plans, paid time off, wellbeing expense reimbursement, and much more! Learn more about our comprehensive benefits and wellbeing offering at https://splunkbenefits.com.