Join us as we pursue our disruptive vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk's Cloud group is looking for engineers to help build the next generation of our large scale Cloud offering. You will work with a tight-knit super smart bunch of engineers who are building a state-of-the-art, cloud-based environment for massive-scale data processing. You will be working on the core compute platforms in the Cloud.
- You are passionate about building and running distributed systems at scale in production.
- You understand the challenges and trade-offs to be made when building and deploying new systems to production.
- You have demonstrated experience in secure multi tenant cloud development
- You have a validated foundation in RESTful APIs, data structures, algorithms, software design and security.
- You can collaborate on a team to build, review and help design high quality software and systems.
- You have demonstrated the ability to work independently.
- You are enthusiastic about making the many users of your product happier every day.
- Firewalls, encryption, identity management
- Cloud regulatory and policy compliance expertise
- Security data analysis, vulnerability and configuration management
- Auto-scaling, Infrastructure as code, automated monitoring and reporting
- You have worked extensively with container deployment and orchestration technologies at scale with knowledge of the fundamentals to include service discovery, deployments, monitoring, scheduling, load balancing.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Go and Docker preferred.
- Experience with development and deployment in a hosted cloud environment, preferably AWS.