Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and commemorate each other’s success.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in CS, Data Visualization, Data Engineering, Human-Computer Interaction or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 10+ years of experience in the industry working with modern web application development using frameworks like React, Angular, Backbone etc.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional team members (UX, PM, QA) to successfully deliver high quality features/code.
- Strong opinions related to design, code reviews, architecture and process in order to accomplish needed requirements
- Experience mentoring and growing other engineers on the team.
- Very strong fundamentals & understanding about how the web / frontend development works
Bonus Points If:
- You have built data visualizations using Highcharts, d3.js, and other technologies.
- You’re passionate about computer graphics, have worked with WebGL / three.js
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of exceptionally hardworking and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
- We don't expect people to work 12 hour days. We want you to have a successful time outside of work too. Want to work from home sometimes? No problem. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and dedication, and believe that balance helps cultivate a phenomenal environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status