Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you a dynamic individual interested in Pricing Operations? Do you want to work for one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world? Then this position at Splunk is for you!
We are looking for a well-rounded individual with a demonstrated ability to deliver results. Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Pricing Analyst will be responsible for supporting Pricing Programs, ensuring timely and accurate processing of all pricing updates, and work closely with the other members of the Pricing team to develop and implement new pricing proposals.
Given the multi-dimensional nature of the role, you should possess a combination of strong project management skills, quantitative skills, interpersonal skills, and a deep interest in Splunk’s products, business, and strategy.
- Drive and support Pricing Programs and Projects with all aspects of Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Finance, IT/Ops, Web, Docs, and Engineering.
- Track and Communicate Key programs project status/dependencies.
- You will help guide pricing proposals through Splunk’s governance process, from Pricing Committee approval through to implementation.
- Create and document business processes to ensure efficiency and consistency in Pricing Operations.
- Provide operational and project support.
- Maintain Splunk’s product data master and published price lists.
Required Skills and Background:
- Must demonstrate the ability to direct programs at the strategic level and possess the willingness to dig into the highly tactical program details. Should have experience managing teams of project managers driving the development of multiple, concurrent initiatives involving cross-functional groups. Must be a self-starter who can keep the team motivated and focused.
- Must excel at decision-making, consensus building, and conflict management. Must be able to juggle multiple, competing priorities. Must be able to communicate and act upon risks appropriately. Must possess strong analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency. You will have a strong sense of project ownership and willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends and deliver projects on time, with expected feature sets.
- Understanding of SaaS/subscription and software licensing models.
- Self-motivated with a tenacious approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to run high volumes of data, and maintain focus on detailed tasks.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You have extraordinary social skills and experience leading cross-functional groups across all levels of the organization.
- Extensive experience with Excel, PowerPoint, G-Suite, JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce, and CPQ
- Personal interest in technology and all things Big Data.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in pricing or related field, ideally in a similar role at a SaaS or enterprise software company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Business or a related field. PMP certification a plus
- The position is based in: San Francisco, San Jose, Remote
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.