Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to bring data to every question, every decision and every action. Splunk is a company filled with people who are passionate about our mission, love our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. We’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of the journey!
As a founding member of the Portfolio & Solutions Marketing team, you will be responsible for messaging and go-to-market strategy around how our portfolio of products comes together to tell a cohesive, high-value differentiated story. You will ensure our portfolio messaging meets customers where they are on their cloud journeys. You will coordinate across the PMM team to drive positioning that brings our Data-to-Everything story to life on Splunk.com, our corporate pitch, and more, ensuring constant improvements as our product portfolio evolves. You will also work with the global enablement team to bring the portfolio message to the field.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic, and market-leading enterprise technology company. This position is based in Splunk’s headquarters in San Francisco or San Jose, California.
- Create positioning that makes Splunk’s Data-to-Everything vision tangible for the executive audience― drive this positioning across all channels, including website, collateral, event messaging, etc.
- Drive Splunk’s thought leadership positioning around our customers’ cloud journeys and digital transformation
- Collaborate with Corporate Messaging team on value-focused corporate pitch
- Ensure Splunk product portfolio updates (e.g., major feature releases, new SKUs, acquisitions) enhance the portfolio story and permeate throughout corporate content
- Support event keynote content strategy by bringing a portfolio view of Splunk solutions
- Contribute to value and pricing messaging strategy and execution, as well as other corporate content
- Work with the global field enablement team to bring the portfolio messaging to the field
- 8+ years of experience in solutions, industries, or product marketing
- Knowledge of the B2B SaaS sales cycle
- Strong storytelling skills and experience creating corporate or product pitches
- Comfort translating technical products into language for business personas
- Deep understanding of how businesses work and what keeps executives up at night
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think both analytically and creatively
- Comfort with high levels of ambiguity – this is a new team and change is expected!
- Willingness for occasional travel for tradeshows, customer meetings, training sessions, etc.
- Bachelors required; MBA a plus
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.