Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are looking for a mindful Portfolio Analyst / Program Manager with experience coordinating multiple programs and working on high-value projects. This position requires a well-rounded individual who won’t miss details while guiding multiple teams. Someone who can thrive in an unstructured, collaborative environment and can distill complex problems into actionable work.
You will work closely with cross-functional leaders to manage the process for tracking operational plans and ensuring alignment with corporate initiatives. Your work will be complex and vary in both strategic focus and tactical execution. If you thrive in a culture that is fast paced and forward thinking then this is the role for you! Apply today.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage systems and tools to efficiently track and report on portfolio performance for corporate PMO programs.
- Contribute to project/program management practices to ensure a cohesive approach for the corporate PMO team.
- Develop systems to manage and track dependencies between programs to reduce risk.
- Monitor business transformation projects to ensure methodology and standard operating mechanisms are met
- Manage strategic, high-profile corporate programs in a cross-functional, time-sensitive environment; managing timelines, dependencies, and risks to drive program success.
- Build content for reviews and ensure effective communication in a variety of mediums and forums.
- Collaborate with executive leadership and key business stakeholders serving as the core spokesperson for the program.
- Help identify project / program bottlenecks and proactively communicate and monitor resolution.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Strategy and operations experience in a consulting or industry environment.
- Familiarity with enterprise portfolio management and strategic roadmap development.
- Strong Project Management skills and experience (Six Sigma, Agile knowledge a plus)
- 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in program/project management tools and packages (Smartsheet preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral)
- Attention to detail and ability to organize, simplify, and drive clarity when working on large amounts of content.
- Hardworking teammate and collaborator with strong interpersonal skills that enable you to work cross-functionally in a diverse corporate environment and across geographies.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.