The UK Commercial Account Manager will be responsible for prospecting, lead generation and selling Splunk's award-winning software in a full sales cycle role into those markets.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success selling software or services and in building beneficial, lasting relationships with customers. 20 to 30% of your time each day is spent utilising our CRM to accurately report on customer information, your activities, capturing marketing information, as well as researching customer information and preparing quotes.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Managing a territory Closing six-figure deals
- Outbound prospecting/Lead generation
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads
- Schedule product demos for qualified customers
- Manage accounts by building and fostering client relationships through personalised contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue goals
- Support attendance to all field marketing events to include, but not limited to Splunk Lives, our National Users Conference and all regional trade shows.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Experience in selling enterprise IT solutions with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota
- Sold IT solutions such as software security, big data, software analytics
- Experience building a book of business from sctrach (hunter)
- Previously carried a million dollar quota and exceeded quota.
- Experience with consultative selling & selling complex deals
- Consistent track record of success in consultative sales environments
- Consistent track record of developing new business and managing sales cycle, from generating leads through closing
- Recent history of over achieving quota (President's Club, Trip Winner, Over Achiever)
- Start up experience a huge plus.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent Polish speaker
- A logical and analytical thinker
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong computer skills – CRM system, Word, Excel, Salesforce.com a plus
- Exceptional organisational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.