Splunk is seeking a highly motivated, results oriented individual to join our dynamic Sales Engineering team. As an advocate for the Channel, you are responsible for keeping the account teams aware of key partners that can increase Splunk opportunities, aligning partners with opportunities, and ensuring partner proficiency meets the needs of available opportunities. You will evangelize our solutions to your customers and partners, working closely with key accounts to ensure their teams are properly trained, positioned, and empowered. Partner Technical Managers actively drive partner-led opportunities and lead the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with sales teams as a key technical advisor, mentor, and advocate for Splunk solutions.
- Create and deliver passionate and motivating presentations, both business-focused and technical.
- Demonstrate our solutions to partners and customers, both on-site and remotely.
- Present our solutions at field events, such as conferences and trade shows.
- Respond to the functional and technical elements of tender documents, such as RFIs/RFPs.
- Work with partners to deliver and lead Proof of Value engagements to a successful outcome.
- Answer complex business and technical questions, addressing customer and partner concerns.
- Work closely with pre-sales teams to continually improve operating rhythm and pre-sales processes.
- Conduct training, enablement, and partner certification sessions.
- Advocate for our channel partners to ensure they have a voice within the community.
- Overcome sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches.
- Communicate and deliver product messages at all levels, from an SE-level deep dive to a C-level elevator pitch.
- Willing to travel 50%.
- 5+ years experience in selling Enterprise software solutions or services.
- Domain experience in at least one of the following areas: Big Data, Application Performance
Management, Security & Compliance, Business Intelligence & Web Analytics, Operational
Intelligence, ITOA, App/Dev Lifecycle, and Internet of Things.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.