Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Our Splunk Family in Australia/ New Zealand are a results’ driven and collaborative bunch spanning functions across sales, customer success, support, marketing and G&A functions. We love to work as a team, celebrate success and learn from our losses. We have a great team culture with weekly team breakfasts, cocktail hour Fridays, end of quarter celebrations, volunteering activities and a culture based on respect, transparency and always doing the right thing!
The Partner Sales Manager will lead Splunk’s GTM strategy and execution in ANZ with Australian Service Provider/Managed Service Provider Partners. The Partner Sales Manager will be responsible for defining the strategy for segmenting the market, developing a plan for how to build joint business with a number of key partners, and execute the GTM plan. This role will have a key focus on managing the relationship with Ernst & Young and a number of other key strategic partnerships.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
As part of the role of driving business with Service Providers in ANZ, you will work with Splunk local Sales and Partner organization to:
- Develop and promote relationships between Splunk and MSP's by defining high level objectives and specific implementation milestones. developing and executing account plans to achieve them.
- Drive offer development processes with the partners, resulting in growth in the partners’ licensing of Splunk products, technologies and/or commercial services.
- Deliver new services and design-wins for Splunk
- Lead all aspects of the partner business details, including the development and launch of new services, pricing and licensing guidance, resource identification, allocation, and deployment, and go-to-market support.
- Manage all business details including product licensing, forecasting and finance elements.
- Engage Partner sales organization and client teams to define a GTM strategy, build and drive new revenue opportunities for Splunk and EY
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using Splunk
- Lead the pipeline and quarterly execution with/to/through the Partners across APAC. Report pipeline metrics up to APAC and Global Partner Management
- Lead the Executive relationships with EY in APAC
- Own and drive revenue generating activities with EY
- Develop and execute enablement plans to meet sales and delivery needs
- Prepare and give business reviews to senior management teams
- Exceed revenue targets and metrics
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 10+ years of business development or strategic account sales experience within enterprise software. Security software sales a plus. Experience partnering with EY is desirable
- Experience closing large multi-million-dollar software transactions into MSPs.
- 5+ recent years managing GTM relationships with strategic alliance partners while at an Enterprise Software and/or SaaS company
- 5+ years’ experience with direct sales (hunter/carrier and exceeded quota) to large enterprises
- A strong, verifiable track record of managing complex, revenue generating relationships
- Referenceable relationships with relevant strategic alliances
- Technical understanding of various IT architectures and managed security solutions
- Experience defining, implementing and running go-to-market activities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (ANZ + Singapore and Hong Kong)
Education: Got it!
- B.S. / B.A. required, technical majors a plus, i.e. engineering, computer science
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.