Join our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
The Partner Sales Manager will lead Splunk’s GTM strategy and execution in Australia/ New Zealand with two of Splunk’s largest Global Alliances – Accenture and AWS. This individual will align with the global strategy for each of these partnerships. You will then own, build, lead, and launch a local plan to accelerate and scale the growth of Splunk’s business to, through, and with these strategic alliance partners in the Australia/ New Zealand market. You will be responsible for defining the strategy for segmenting the market, developing a plan for how to build joint business with these partners across ANZ, and execute the plan. You will manage the day to day interactions with Accenture and AWS and the Splunk account sales teams. Additionally, you will work with our Global Partner Marketing team to build and drive Field co-marketing initiatives that will serve to facilitate the execution with these strategic alliances. You will ideally have strong experience selling into and executing partnerships with Accenture and/or AWS.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Engage Partner sales organization and client teams to define a GTM strategy, create and drive new revenue opportunities for Splunk and the Partners (Accenture and AWS)
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using Splunk with named Partners
- Manage the pipeline and quarterly execution with/to/through the Partners in ANZ. Report pipeline metrics up to APAC and Global Partner Management
- Own the Executive relationships with the Partners in ANZ
- Own and drive go-to-market activities with Partners
- Develop and execute enablement plans to meet sales and delivery needs
- Prepare and give business reviews to senior management teams – both Splunk and Partner
- Exceed revenue targets and metrics
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 10+ years of business development or strategic account sales experience within enterprise software. Security software sales a plus. Experience partnering with Accenture or AWS required.
- 5+ recent years managing GTM relationships with strategic alliance partners
- 5+ years’ experience with direct sales (hunter/carrier and exceeded quota) to large enterprises
- A strong, verifiable track record of managing complex, revenue generating relationships
- Referenceable relationships with relevant strategic alliances
- Technical understanding of various IT architectures, data center operations and cloud services
- Experience defining, implementing and managing go-to-market activities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional teams
- Track record of closing large multi-million-dollar software transactions into MSPs a plus.
Education: Got it!
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- S. / B.A. required, technical majors a plus, i.e. engineering, computer science