Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is looking for an innovative and engaging partner marketer to join the team as the EMEA Partner Marketing Manager. As accountable for the regional partner marketing practice, you will be responsible for partner engagement and experiences, demand generation and alliances marketing. If you thrive on driving business growth and transformation through partner routes to market, this role is for you.
You understand the changing dynamic of partnerships and marketing in a hyper-growth organization. You thrive in collaborative environments and enjoy working with teams across the company and have the ability to influence the strategy and direction of cross-functional teams.
You are self-motivated, flexible, and can balance multiple projects at one time. Grit and growth mentality are important. You are a highly effective communicator with an eye for detail while thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Accountability for the EMEA partner marketing strategy and framework. This includes to, with, through, and for partner marketing strategies and engagements across all partner types.
- Be responsible for the partner marketing target and contribution to the business, in support of stated objectives.
- Implement metrics, analyze data, and be accountable for achieving the targets.
- Plan and deliver the partner marketing experience across all channels that improve and grow the Partner+ ecosystem, engage the partner community, and promote a positive partner experience with Splunk.
- Support regional partner events setting the vision, strategy, develop the messages, and event format by developing and delivering engaging and high-impact content and experiences for the partner ecosystem.
- Work with demand generation teams to engage partners in demand generating activities, as well as ensuring compelling digital marketing materials are available to the ecosystem.
- Be the point of contact for AWS and GCP marketing engagement in EMEA, working closely with our global alliance marketing team to align programs to the EMEA strategy.
- Guide the partner experience and sponsorship sales strategy and targets for global Splunk events programs and user conferences.
- Carry the partner torch, acting as a partner evangelist passionate about influencing the value delivered to Splunk and its customers through partners.
- Work across a matrixed organization with internal and external teams to get feedback and buy-in.
- Ability to handle and meet multiple timelines for varying projects.
- Experience working hands-on with programs for C-Suite executives.
- Ability to envision and execute on multi-dimensional EMEA marketing plans
- Confidence in a dynamic, high-pressure and high-visibility role
- Proven experience in partner marketing and communication
- Current experience in a fast-paced enterprise software company
- Experience and expertise in working with partners of all types: ISVs, MSPs, OEMs, Systems Integrators, Professional Services, Resellers and Distributors.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), reporting and presentation skills
- Used to engage with partners and colleagues in an international workspace
- Ability to influence, empower and work in a highly cross-functional matrix environment to drive outcomes-based plans, programs and execution
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities, disciplines, and tactics, including field marketing, digital marketing and experience events
- Highly motivated, self-starter that can build and launch programs within budget and optimally handle multiple, concurrent timelines
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.