Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of the journey!
As a Partner GTM Strategy & Operations Manager, you will partner with the EMEA partner leader in designing the partner strategy aligned to Splunk overall business objectives. You will act as a liaison with the broader Sales Operations organization in driving all annual planning processes and you will be responsible to create an operating model and ad-hoc analytics as well as establish and maintain the rhythm of the business through monthly and quarterly business reviews. You will also engage in strategic initiatives at Global scale. You will ensure end results are achieved through aligning cross functional activities, setting clear goals and objectives, and working with functional owners. To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate your business acumen in combination with a deep understanding of processes to guide decision-making, tackle problems operationally, and provide analytical insight and business judgment to support key initiatives across our business. You know how to translate strategy into execution by affecting change across people, process, technology, data, policy, etc. You have an appreciation for simplification and increasing the ease of doing business - and you are known for rolling up your sleeves to co-create high-quality solutions with business and technical teams.
You are a guru and SME when it comes to analyzing complex problems and you use these skills to measure performance and surface insights into future improvements.
- As the Business Operations lead, you will report directly to the Director, Partner Strategy and Operations, partner with the EMEA Partner leader and have indirect alignment with the Director, Sales Strategy & Operations for EMEA.
- Become the business partner to the EMEA Partner Sales leader and drive the operational cadence, including data preparation and analytics for monthly or quarterly business review, annual fiscal planning and more.
- Design, develop, maintain and improve critical business dashboard and drive management visibility to support of Splunk’s Partner business efforts and outcomes. Provide leadership insights and recommendations based on the data.
- Establish an operating model in partnership with Partner Theater leaders to drive the rhythm of the business for the Americas, inclusive of Public Sector, and assigned Global initiatives. (Forecasting, Monthly Performance check-ins, gap to plan, quarterly business reviews, etc.)
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) for Americas and Public Sector leadership for all Partner related operational norms, business data, and operational systems.
- Provide operational support through business insights.
- Leverage dashboards and ad hoc reporting to drive decision making, track business growth, and allow for advanced business pipeline visibility.
- Design and perform analyses incorporating quantitative methods, detecting outliers, and identifying data quality issues across multiple tools and environments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional GTM Operations teams to manage the impact of system changes and/or updates to the SFDC reporting environment.
- Train and support Partner team to leverage reporting, tools and analysis provided.
- Lead Global initiatives with Global Partner leaders and ensure proper and clear communication across Theaters and functions.
- Maximise efficiency and effectiveness of partner programs, MDF, and other investments by providing correlation analysis and actionable insights.
- Drive annual business planning in collaboration with other sales operations and cross functional teams (Territory planning, comp design, liaison with business units, customer success and other functions).
- Self-starter and agile, with profound leadership and communication skills, integrity, high work capacity and executive presence.
- Work effectively in matrix org structure, both at Theater and Global levels. Establish networks with peers and senior executives across various functions.
- Past experience in working as a Business Analyst preferable in finance or partner roles.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen & solid understanding of working with partners and indirect organizations
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. Highly analytical with attention to details.
- Proven experience being successful in driving results through data outcomes
- Experience working cross functionally to achieve business goals
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration or relevant
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in business strategy, operations or consulting firms.
- Knowledge of program/project management tools, methodologies, and practices.
- Strong on execution to deliver high quality information to demanding deadlines.
- Ability to translate vision and strategy into clear priorities and direction
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and stakeholders
- An excellent understanding of both quantitative and qualitative information and the ability to combine these to form accurate and realistic forecasting and "views" of the business
- Reporting and data analysis; able to visually represent data and processes in an easy to understand manner
- Advanced Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills. SFDC, Tableau, SQL and other BI tools are a plus
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.