Are you ready to help a dynamic organization get to the next level? Do you love motivating and leading teams? If you answered yes, then we have a home for you at Splunk! We are looking for a dynamic leader to scale Splunk’s business with our Global Systems Integrators (GSIs), Systems Integrators and MSPs/MSSPs partners in the EMEA North region (Netherlands, Benelux, Nordics, Austria, Switzerland, Germany). You will use your leadership, motivational and strategic business development skills to make an impact on Splunk's growth and help change the way companies run their businesses. You will strive and lead a team that performs business development, pipeline development + execution, and Field co-marketing initiatives with our Strategic Alliance Partners- resulting in hyper growth in EMEA North for Splunk.
You will have direct responsibility for leading and managing a team of GSI, SI, & MSP Partner Development Managers in EMEA North and are responsible for overseeing personnel strategies to meet the business needs.
As the leader, you will lead the EMEA North strategy with the GSI, SI, & MSP partners. You will employ techniques and processes by sub-Theatre, while ensuring the Global RTM Strategy and Governance are executed via a repeatable process that is operational across Splunk.
Position can be based in either Amsterdam, NL or Frankfurt, Germany.
Responsibilities - I want to and can do that!
You will align with the Global SI/MSP RTM Leadership Team to represent input into the Global Partner Strategy as the RTM Leader for EMEA North. You will recruit, build, & lead the team that is responsible for driving the GSI/SI & MSP RTM in EMEA North. With this team, you will identify/recruit/mature the focus partners the company should build by leveraging Splunk’s SI/SP Incubation Program and criteria. You will engage partner Executives at the focus partners to develop and drive the SI/MSP route to market for Splunk. And you will:
- Lead the team of GSI/SI/MSP Partner Development Managers including hiring, career development, mentorship, goal setting, evaluation and promotion decisions.
- Lead your team in the development of Partner Business Plans for each focus GSI/SI/MSP Partner and drive regular quarterly business reviews mapping to agreed KPIs
- Meet and exceed sales quotas while adhering to Splunk’s sales rules of engagement, following our sales methodologies.
- Provide accurate forecasting and pipeline management of EMEA North GSI/SI/MSP RTM Sales through Salesforce and Aviso
- Lead the team in the negotiation of complex Partner and MSP Agreements
- EMEA North representative for all things GSI/SI/MSP RTM across the ALEAR lifecycle. Contribute to EMEA Partner OneList with core set of initiatives to scale the business
- Working closely with EMEA North Sales teams, collaboratively selling to our customers and prospects
- Be the EMEA North representation to Partner Strategy and Operations for systems and procedures to streamline partner excellence
- Lead on behalf of the team in Splunk Partner marketing and demand generation activities
- Executes Partner Enablement plan in EMEA North for GSI/SI/MSP RTM. Communicates requirements for training, tools, and resources needed to successfully execute the plan for the RTM
- Participate in Splunk product strategy and its alignment with Strategic Alliance Partners as a RTM
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows, you will be a true Ambassador to Splunk.
You have a desire to learn, adapt and you want to continuously learn about businesses and innovative technologies.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience building and leading sales and/or alliances teams; ability to grow and scale upward with the company; 2nd line management experience a plus
- 15+ years of business development or strategic account sales experience within enterprise software, SaaS, or Cloud companies with demonstrated examples of exceeding quota.
- Experience with Accenture, ATOS, Capgemini, Orange Business Services, & the Tier-1 MSP/MSSP Partners in EMEA North required.
- Referenceable relationships with relevant strategic alliances
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of negotiating seven figure MSP software licensing and/or Cloud transactions
- A reputation of building teams managing complex, revenue generating relationships
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Experience defining, implementing and managing go-to-market activities
- Strong executive presence and polish - lead from the front, inspire and motivate.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional teams
- Experience working in a global matrix environment
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing, rapidly changing environment while being able to work remotely from other members of your team and corporate.
- Technical understanding of Cloud, IT architectures, data center operations and security solutions
- Identify joint collaboration activities and secure Marketing Development Funds from partners and Splunk to support joint GTM activities and thought leadership “Collaborate to Co-Innovate”
- Ability to Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members.
- Highly collaborative, with an ability to thrive and influence within a matrixed environment characterized by direct/indirect accountability to a variety of stakeholders in different functional and geographic areas
- Be results driven and demonstrated willingness to take the lead in driving initiatives, creating unique approaches to developing new revenue opportunities across teams with, at times, competing priorities and measures
- Ability to travel throughout the EMEA North region - including Netherlands, Benelux, Nordics, Austria, Switzerland, Germany
- Education: B.S. or B.A. degree, MBA a plus