Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to turn Data Into Doing with the first Data-to-Everything platform. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Are you passionate about partners and helping a company and national partner grow their revenue? Do you love helping Sale Reps see the value of a partner and ROI? If you answered yes to these questions, we have a role for you at Splunk.
You will have primary responsibility to meet and exceed, quarterly and annual revenue quota assignments for specified distributor(s). You will be responsible for growing Splunk's business in the distribution channel with two of our National Partners (one in Latin America). This includes the understanding of distributor business goals and requirements, and being involved in the presentation of Splunk product, solution and technology propositions to distribution salespeople.
- Meet and exceed revenue and bookings quotas in assigned Distribution channel.
- Continue to build relationships and lead the interface between Splunk and Distributor and channel conflict.
- Identify new resellers for Disti to on-board and balance the on-boarding process
- Help assign priority to Distribution’s Splunk team and mitigate any conflict
- Interact with Splunk Direct Sales
- Team with Distribution team manager to direct distribution sales motions
- Directly lead / sell into Distributors.
- Work with Disti to build and run demand generation and marketing efforts for partners
- Drive channel marketing activities with complementary technology partners
- Work with Disti to ensure partners are driving towards certification requirements
- Ensure Distributors meet and exceed goals by understanding Distributor business strategies and communications to pertinent departments in Splunk
- Understanding and presenting Splunk value proposition (corporate, positioning, products, technologies, capabilities) to Distributors and VARs.
- Leading Distributor product focus and quarterly and ad-hoc promotional activities at Distributor.
- Training Distributor salespeople.
- Monitoring and reporting competitive activities and sales and distributor POS sales
- Analyzing and adjusting sales activities, and product mix as needed based on POS sales.
- Running co-marketing opportunities with channel partners and third party allies.
- Satisfy internal reporting requirements by submitting reports and records in accordance with company policies and practices.
- Participate in trade shows and make presentations, as required.
- Travel to disti locations for enablement and training
- 10 plus year of Distribution Partner Account Manager in a fast-growing software company
- 10 plus years of Distributor and VARs experience with a technology company that is similar to Splunk’s industry (National and Latin America)
- Experience with WestCon a big plus
- Success getting National LatAm Distributors/VARs up and running and have sold software independently.
- Recent and previous success exceeding revenue and bookings quotas in a distribution channel
- Experience identifying new resellers and prioritizing Distribution’s for a company’s team
- Success and references to prove the success from working with direct sales teams and sales leaders
- Experience strategizing and managing Distributors and exceeded goals
- Experience with analyzing and reporting actives related to sales and revenue activities
- Proficient in Spanish and Portuguese (able to do business in required and two is a plus)
- MUST already live in the Florida (Miami preferred); we are not able to relocate candidates for this role nor can we sponsor or transfer visas for this role
- BS preferred and an MBA a plus
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Sales team member to help ensure its success.