Come and join us as we pursue our vision to remove the barriers between data and action, empowering observability, IT and security teams to ensure their organizations are secure, resilient and innovative. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!The Partner Sales Manager will lead Splunk’s GTM strategy and execution in ANZ with Splunk’s key Global Alliances partner. This individual will align with the global strategy for each of these partnerships. You will then own, build, lead, and launch a local plan to scale the growth of Splunk’s business to, through, and with these strategic alliance partners in the ANZ market. You will be responsible for defining the strategy for segmenting the market, developing a plan for how to build joint business with these partners and execute the plan.You will be responsible for the day to day interactions with the Splunk account sales teams. Additionally, you will work with our Partner Marketing team to build and drive Field co-marketing initiatives that will serve to facilitate the execution with strategic alliances.Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Engage Partner sales organization and client teams to define a GTM strategy, create and drive new revenue opportunities for Splunk and Global and/or Regional System Integrators
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using Splunk with named Partners
- Manage the pipeline and quarterly execution with/to/through our Partners in A/NZ. Report pipeline metrics up to APAC and Global Partner Management
- Own the Executive relationships with the Partners in A/NZ
- Own and drive go-to-market activities with Partners
- Develop and implement enablement plans to meet sales, delivery and program needs
- Drive and maintain local adoption agreements to ensure ease of transactions
- Prepare and give business reviews to senior management teams – both Splunk and Partner
- Exceed revenue targets and metrics
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 10+ years of business development or strategic account sales experience within enterprise software. Security software sales a plus. Experience with engaging in successful, Strategic partnerships with Global Consulting Firms.
- 5+ recent years leading GTM relationships with strategic alliance partners
- 5+ years’ experience with direct sales (hunter/carrier and exceeded quota) to large enterprises
- A strong, verifiable track record of leading complex, revenue generating relationships
- Referenceable relationships with relevant strategic alliances
- Technical understanding of various IT architectures, data center operations and cloud services
- Experience defining, implementing and managing go-to-market activities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional teams
- Success in closing large multi-million-dollar software transactions into MSPs a plus.Splunk is an Equal Opportunity Employer: At Splunk, we believe creating a culture of belonging isn’t just the right thing to do; it’s also the smart thing. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging to ensure our employees are supported to bring their best, most authentic selves to work where they can thrive. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For sales roles starting salaries are expressed as On Target Earnings or OTE (OTE = base + on-target incentives in the form of sales commission plans).
On Target Earnings: AUD 236,000.00 - 324,500.00 per year
Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles. We have a market-based pay structure which varies by location. Please note that the On Target Earnings (OTE) range is a guideline and for candidates who receive an offer, the OTE will vary based on factors such as work location as set out above, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate. In addition to OTE, this role may be eligible for equity or long-term cash awards.
Benefits are an important part of Splunk's Total Rewards package. This role is eligible for a comprehensive, competitive benefits package which may include healthcare and retirement plans, paid time off, wellbeing expense reimbursement, and much more! Learn more about our comprehensive benefits and wellbeing offering at https://splunkbenefits.com.