Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most significantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Are you passionate about helping the field sales team sell more through partners and the channel? Do you want to help take Splunk to the next level and redefine the way we do business? If you answered yes to these questions’ then Splunk might be the place for you! We are seeking an inventive, creative and driven, Partner Development Manager to drive revenue growth and build strategic relationships with existing and net new VARs and System Integrators in Indonesia and Thailand market.
You will work closely with reseller/channel partners and sales teams (Regional Sales Managers, Sales Engineers, Sales Leadership) promoting collaborative selling to enterprise/commercial accounts. You will meet and exceed set quotas with a focus on net-new / incremental business, while adhering to Splunk’s sales rules of engagement. You will establish and execute sales plans and GTM strategies to grow revenue in accordance with quota targets.
- Experience in building proficiencies and capabilities in partner eco-system by working closely with internal partners. These skillsets should include sales, pre-sales, delivery, customer success and practice building;
- Ability to identify and build successes with an eco-system of partners who are committed to invest and drive incremental Partner-sourced business with Splunk;
- Experience in working with Cloud Service Providers would be an added advantage;
- Consistent track record in building a scalable and repeatable partner GTM strategy that encompasses:
- Evaluation of vertical/industry attractiveness and propensity to buy;
- Discovery process with sales specialists to develop a prescriptive selling approach which is easily replicated across verticals and partners;
- Demand generation strategy to drive strong pipelines for targeted industries;
- Develop and scale out partner competencies through guided enablement and skill set transfer initiatives, working closely with cross-functional teams;
- Deep incorporation of Cloud-First mentality when developing the GTM
- Developing an operating cadence:
- Partner-led pipeline reviews, forecasting with both leadership team and external partner/distributor community.
- Set important metrics for measuring success of business through partners.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Updates (QBU) with internal partners and work towards support for the Plan of Record (POR) as required.
- Build trusted relationships and influence with key partners at Partners – Executive, Sales, Technical, Services, Admin etc.
- Build systems and procedures to streamline partner management.
- Provide creative training events to improve partner sales
- Travel as required;
- Have at least 7+ years channel and direct selling experience selling IT infrastructure solutions (big data, security software solutions etc.) and/or SaaS, subscription-based software to medium and large enterprise accounts.
- Prior success for building relationships with various partners in Thailand and Indonesia market.
- Have a positive presence in the “C” suite with a track record of closing six and seven-figure deals
- Strong ability to “manage up” and build strong relationships with our Sales Leadership team
- Equivalent software industry experience in IT systems, security, enterprise or infrastructure management.
- Knowledge of the monitoring space, microservices, and AWS/GCP/Azure would be preferred.
- Strong growth mindset with entrepreneurial spirit; a self-starter who is always thinking how to drive growth exponentially;
- Outcome driven and committed to delivering sales excellence through partnering
- Strong analytical skills and deep understanding of partner profit drivers
- Positive attitude with burning desire to succeed
- Team player who is comfortable working cross-functionally and drive adjacent teams towards common goals.