Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is looking for an Outbound Marketing Campaign Manager to assist in the development and execution of marketing programs that support our Digital Sales team.
As an Outbound Marketing Campaign Manager, you will have the opportunity to help define our outbound strategy for prospects and our very loyal customer base. You will develop and manage a comprehensive portfolio of campaigns engaging our prospects as well as uncovering and developing cross/up sell campaigns to our existing customers.
This is a great opportunity for a sharp, eager marketer interested in jumping on board with one of the fastest growing companies in the Big Data space.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders (Digital Sales, Sales, PMM, RMM, etc.) to develop and drive overall outbound strategy and messaging.
- Participate in market segmentation and go-to-market strategy discussions to help identify target customer segments and potential target prospects in each segment.
- Own end-to-end enablement for outbound campaigns.
- Drive the development of customized outbound email campaigns in Outreach.io in conjunction with Digital Sales managers and DG Ops. Continually measure, refine, and optimize sequences based on data and feedback. Proactively suggest improvements to the outbound process and messaging.
- Own the POR tracking and overall campaign optimization. Constantly review data to optimize campaigns and drive the plan-to-make-plan discussions with stakeholders -including real-time changes and pivots to strategy.
- Develop ongoing and updated presentations for a variety of audiences (stakeholders, managers, execs) about outbound campaigns as well as performance-based metrics.
- Partner with MOPs and segmentation team to find prospect accounts using various lead generation tools and B2B databases.
- Partner with DG Ops to proactively identify gaps in reporting and drive solutions.
- Lead preparation for follow-up on critical Tier 1 industry events – identify and prioritize potential prospects on conference attendee lists, find contact details, coordinate with sales teams on outreach approach.
- Write content, including email copy and reviewing assets that align with overall campaign strategy
- Manage Campaign Library
- Undergraduate degree in business, sales/commerce, marketing, market research or a related field.
- Experience: At least 5 years in lead generation, sales, marketing or equivalent market research or inside sales role, ideally in a tech organization.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong project management skills. The ability to manage multiple on-going projects with various stakeholders.
- Experience with outbound prospecting, segmentation and using lead generation tools/B2B databases.
- Extremely strong communication skills-both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with Salesforce - managing lead/account/contact data, building reports, and analyzing reporting in dashboards.
- Experience with Outreach.io or similar Sales productivity tools
- Excellent attention to detail and strong research, data management, and analytical skills with ability to analyze data and react accordingly.
- Self-starter-can operate effectively with minimal intervention. Ability to work independently and within a team, in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Willingness to take on additional projects and tackle other critical initiatives to move the company forward.
- Demonstrated initiative and desire to learn about new products/solutions, use cases and industries/verticals.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.