Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of the journey!
Splunk is looking for a driven, high-performance Order Management Manager. This role will be responsible for overseeing the order management and billing process with emphasis on continuous improvement and strengthening existing processes. This position offers ability to learn, develop and grow your career working for a dynamic and fast-growing public company.
- Lead all aspects of day-to-day operations to ensure orders and billings are processed in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner
- Provide outstanding internal and external support, provide guidance and take action to drive resolution of issues
- Introduce improvements to improve accuracy of processing / reporting and increase efficiencies for existing and new products and processes.
- Participate in cross-functional projects that will help scale the business and streamline the quote-to-cash process, including defining business requirements and user acceptance testing
- Document processing/billing procedures and standard methodologies to facilitate training of new team members
- Effectively lead, train, mentor, and motivate direct reports to build a world-class Order Management team
- Supervise workload and adjust coverage to balance volume across team
- Partner with recruiting team to grow team for hiring needs, including sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Produce, track, and evaluate key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics
- Benchmark existing service levels (SLA’s); develop and implement improvements
- Support month-end and quarter-end close activities, with ability to work non-standard hours
- Support ad-hoc assignments as required
- BA/BS degree in Business Management or related operational field or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years’ experience, with 3+ years’ experience leading an order processing and/or billing team, with a SaaS based technology company
- Proven success managing offshore teams
- Strong leadership and communication skills, organized and able to multitask
- Experience with Salesforce.com, SAP (S/4 Hanna - BRIM/Hybris Billing), Zuora, and Google Suite a plus
- Requires excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills are required
- Ability to work with others in a collaborative team environment
- Experience leading continuous improvement initiatives across cross functional teams
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.