Overview of the Role
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
▪ You will have 5-10+ years of solution sales experience selling enterprise software to mid-size to large enterprises (required), start-up experience welcomed!
▪ You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
▪ You have sold a similar complex solution software and have experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, business applications and/or analytics
▪ Working experience in IT Operation Management and Observability platforms in correlation with business application, networking and Infrastructure solutions. A strong market landscape is required.
▪ Candidates will be highly motivated and have extensive experience in successfully selling large enterprise solutions.
▪ Candidates must have strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
▪ Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
▪ 50% Travel required.
▪ Written: Must be able to assist with RFPs, customer communication
▪ Verbal: Must be able to communicate complex technical concepts
▪ Interpersonal: Ability to forge new, strong and lasting business relationships
▪ Presentation: Customer facing presentations
▪ Work well within a cross functional team environment and lead by influence
▪ Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus