Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are seeking an inventive, driven, results-oriented Channel Sales Professional to drive revenue growth and build strategic relationships with our Strategic National Partners.
- Work with reseller/channel partners and sales teams (Regional Sales Managers, Technical Consultants and Geo Sales Reps) promoting cooperative selling to enterprise accounts.
- Meet and exceed set quotas while adhering to Splunk’s sales rules of engagement.
- Establish and execute sales plans and go-to-market strategies to grow revenue in accordance with quota targets.
- Manage and be the main point of contact for partners.
- Aggressively work to maximize partner total sales potential through best practices, training and support.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on products and service offerings.
- Build systems and procedures to streamline partner management.
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills.
- Provide weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast using the Salesforce automation tool.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Prepare written presentations, reports, and price quotations.
- Conduct contract negotiations.
- Define and execute partner sales plans and regular progress checkpoint reviews.
- Travel as required; provide training and support partners making joint sales calls and closing deals.
- Minimum 8 years channel and direct sales experience, with a measurable track record of success selling Enterprise Software/ IT infrastructure solutions (big data, security, ITOA etc.) to medium and large Enterprise.
- 4 plus years of national partner experience (ideally with security partner)
- Tack record of success and established relationships with National VARs and System Integrators, experience working with Optiv is preferred. Experience working with Optiv and Sirius a plus.
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing six and seven figure deals.
- Strong executive presence and polish.
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience
- Feel free to share a cover letter describing your National Partner experience
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.