Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Are you the type of person that sees every challenge as an opportunity and takes pride in rising to the occasion? Do you dream of onboarding new technologies to scale Splunk’s Marketing growth engine? We have an amazing opportunity to expand our Marketing Operations team in London with this vital role reporting into the Sr. Director of Marketing Theater Ops and dotted line to the Head of Marketing in the theatre.
As the Marketing Theater Operations Lead, you will be responsible for partnering with the local leadership team to refine the field strategy as well as leading its execution across all channels. The main charter is to set up the regular interlock between Sales & Marketing to ensure the team is overachieving on their pipeline contribution goals and budgets are being fully optimized. You are empowered to seek key initiatives, drive performance and ensure all the proper conversations are happening across Marketing.
- Dedicated partner to the theatre Marketing team to help define the Marketing strategy based on data driven analysis. Key contributor to all management meetings and become an integral part of the Marketing leadership team in theatre.
- Provide day to day support on budget allocation and performance to ensure we are using every dollar of Marketing spend to the fullest. Review marketing mix/channel performance with local teams to optimize trade-offs.
- Lead operational cadence and drive regular interlocks with Sales/Marketing to monitor performance against plan, identify key potential issues, track progress against key action items, etc.
- Run regular pipeline calls with Sales leadership to monitor pipeline health and Marketing contribution.
- Strong focus on all our Marketing leading indicators to identify key trends and provide accurate forecast so we can course correct if needed early in the quarter.
- Establish an evidence based culture across Demand Gen to champion our pipeline contribution and drive positive rates of return on our program investments.
- Run post-mortem meetings on key Marketing programs to assess what is driving the best outcomes and how to replicate it across theaters.
- Lead key initiatives across Marketing that will have a positive impact on growth, efficiency, retention, and/or the Customer Experience.
- Provide key ad hoc analysis (e.g. funnel optimization, ABM performance, propensity to buy models, etc.) to help management team refine/adjust the strategy as needed.
- Establish your role as the key champion to drive business improvements to help Marketing team unlock their contribution to Sales.
- 8+ years of relevant Marketing experience working in a high growth B2B environment.
- Extensive experience of Demand Generation and successfully leading a demand gen team.
- Full immersion in all Marketing channels (both offline and digital) at a rapidly growing SaaS organization focused on a B2B group
- Confirmed experience of driving Sales/Marketing alignment and being accountable to a Marketing sourced pipeline target.
- Experience with Marketing tech stack, performance marketing, and reporting/attribution tools
- Proven track record of converting analytics to gain customer insights, set Marketing mix and drive targeted campaigns
- Strong experience in collaborating effectively with key Sales/Marketing stakeholders and leading by influence.
- Experience with running a quarterly budget to drive qualified leads and opportunities, while maintaining a low customer acquisition cost
- Ability to drive and lead change management programs across functionally and geographically distributed strategic partner organizations.
- Strong intellectual curiosity to develop and embrace new standard methodologies to build a continuous improvement culture.
- Combines competitiveness with empathy, along with a high-level of personal and professional integrity.
- Bring new ideas to the table and seek constant improvement and growth.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree is a plus.
- Based in San Francisco or San Jose and be willing to travel 25% of the time.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.