Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Marketing organizations today rely on data, analysis, and critical thinking. A Segmentation Analyst is at the core of ensuring that our marketing design efforts are precise, impactful and based on data driven insights. The segmentation team is a critical element to the go-to-market programs across every market segment, working closely across marketing functions to deliver stellar results in demand generation and customer engagement. You will act as a primary consultant on data and audience segmentation across campaigns, including; email marketing methodologies, industry research, campaign logic, data source review, campaign analysis and evaluation. Your role is vital to the success of the campaigns and in creating positive customer experiences.
- You will lead the overall strategy and apply best practices for segmentation and email. This includes targeting, frequency, order, and timing on all inbound and outbound email communications.
- You will Develop, launch, analyze and test targeted email campaigns in Eloqua
- Analyze success of programs and optimize where needed
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations team to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation
- Your role will be to develop and implement segmentation logic that sends the right communication, at the right time, based on customer behavior, actions, and journey stage; manage email calendar, build emails as required, run A/B testing.
- You will be asked to present data driven recommendations and strategies to team members and management based on research findings, trends, and your knowledge of the data available.
- You will regularly analyze marketing campaign data and evaluate the overall performance of channels, assets, conversions, leads, pipeline and revenue impact.
- You will provides superior customer service to our internal clients and external suppliers; managing deadlines and requirements.
- You will manage in-house lists and list acquisition, handling list quality, and ensuring proper list usage across all divisions of the organization.
- You will be responsible for the integrity of our audience segment analysis, with an emphasis on data quality, database hygiene and growth.
- You will build, manage, test and analyze nurturing programs; create/drive accelerator emails to ensure steady flow of MQLs.
- You will partner with regional field marketing for nurture program awareness and localization; and identify improvements to drive better open and conversion rates.
- You will build contact lists for marketing and sales campaigns based on personas and account segments.
- You will be supporting email requirements for global product launches; create and deploy global English emails at appropriate local time zones; coordinate with regional field marketing teams to ensure translated emails deployed.
- Direct experience with Eloqua and Salesforce.com is required.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of related experience.
- Experience within direct or database marketing functions in a B2B environment for the technology industry is preferred.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; strong negotiation skills.
- Validated problem solving and decision-making skill.
- Limited travel.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.