Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you the type of person that sees every challenge as an opportunity and takes pride in rising to the occasion? Do you dream of onboarding new technologies to automate and scale Splunk’s Marketing growth engine? We have an amazing opportunity to expand our Marketing Operations team in EMEA with this key role reporting into the Sr. Marketing Operations & Technology Manager.
We are seeking an individual well versed in MarTech, passionate about learning new tools and methodologies and focused on improving our Marketing pipeline and performance. Responsibilities include owning key pieces of the global marketing infrastructure (e.g. lead scoring, support, administration, data), setting the marketing technology roadmap for marketing partners, project management, communicating business impact, and the like.
- Partner with our Demand Generation and Field Marketing team to help with challenges such as growing our marketable list size, driving funnel velocity, improving segmentation capabilities, etc.
- Work with regional business owners to find opportunities for improvement to grow pipeline and scale effectiveness. Projects may include launching new technologies, optimizing existing processes, supporting new features, enablement, business process reviews, etc.
- Deliver on these roadmaps from concept through enablement to ensure high adoption and high success. This includes handling project timelines, communication, expectations, etc.
- Take ownership of global processes, including support, maintenance, documentation, enablement, and enhancement. Processes include things such as data strategy, enrichment, standardization, lead scoring, routing, segmentation, etc.
- Interpret requirements from key business owners to accurately identify projects that are critical vs. nice to have.
- Work in any area within Eloqua (or Marketo) with proficiency.
- Understand industry best practices for automation tools like Eloqua and SFDC. Best practices can include lead routing frameworks, lead nurturing strategy, assessing lead scoring performance, optimizing integrations between our MAP and SFDC, user and data security practices, GDPR/CAN-SPAM/CASL compliance, deliverability/sender score improvement, etc.
- Take direction, coaching, and adapt to a changing environment with agility. Team-first mentality.
- Seek enhancement and efficiency at every turn. Have an eye for scale and automation.
- Bring new ideas to the table and seek constant improvement and growth
- Previous experience in Eloqua or Marketo with experience in an administrator role. Certifications preferred.
- Extensive experience in marketing operations or similar operations functions (e.g. Sales Ops, Business Ops) or supporting agencies/consultancies
- B.A. in Marketing, Technology, or related field, or related work experience
- Outstanding written and verbal skills, eloquent and clear
- Strong understanding of modern B2B marketing. Need to have familiarity with concepts such as lead management, demand generation, nurturing, demand waterfalls, martech, deliverability, governance, and all tops listed above.
- Proven track record of success and commitment to goals.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.