Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of the journey!
We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager - Outbound to assist in the development and execution of marketing programs. Could this be you?
As the Campaign Manager, you will have the opportunity to help define our demand generation strategy for prospects and our dedicated customer base. You will develop and lead a comprehensive portfolio of outbound campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for a sharp, eager marketer passionate about jumping on board with one of the fastest growing companies in the Big Data space. Are you ready for the challenge?
- You will collaborate with marketing key partners (Product Marketing, Demand Gen, Events, Field Marketing, etc.) to develop and drive overall outbound strategy.
- You will participate in market segmentation and go-to-market strategy discussions to help identify target customer segments and potential target prospects in each segment.
- You will own end-to-end BDR enablement programs for outbound campaigns.
- You will drive the development of customized outbound email campaigns in Outreach.io in conjunction with BDR managers and Marketing Ops. Continually measure, refine, and optimize sequences based on data and BDR manager feedback. Actively suggest improvements to the outbound process and messaging.
- Be responsible for tracking the funnel performance and overall campaign optimization. Constantly review data to optimize campaigns and drive the plan-to-make-plan discussions with BDR managers-including real-time changes and pivots to strategy.
- Develop ongoing and updated presentations for a variety of audiences (partners, managers, execs) about BDR campaigns as well as performance-based metrics.
- Partner with Marketing Ops and segmentation team to find prospect accounts using various lead generation tools and B2B databases. Compile and segment target account and contact lists in Salesforce.
- Actively identify gaps in reporting and drive optimization to better measure performance and true pipeline contribution.
- Lead preparation for critical Tier 1 industry events – identify and prioritize potential prospects on conference attendee lists, find contact details, coordinate with sales teams on outreach approach.
- Undergraduate degree in business, sales/commerce, marketing, or a related field.
- Experience: At least 5 years in lead generation, sales, marketing or equivalent market research or inside sales role, ideally in a tech organization.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong project management skills with ability to run multiple ongoing projects with various partners.
- Experience with outbound prospecting, segmentation and using lead generation tools/B2B databases.
- Strong communication skills-both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with Salesforce - handling lead/account/contact data, building reports, and analyzing reporting in dashboards.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong research, data management, and analytical skills to drive decisions.
- Self-starter-can operate effectively with minimal intervention. Ability to work independently and within a team, in a dynamic corporate environment.
- Willingness to pursue additional projects and seek other critical initiatives to move the company forward.
- Strong initiative and desire to learn about new products/solutions, use cases and industries/verticals.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.