We are seeking a Marketing & Sales Operations Manager, to be the go-to person to drive our commitment to operational excellence across the SDR/BDR organization and Marketing. Working closely with our global SDR/BDR teams, Demand Generation teams, Sales Operations as well as IT partners you will identify operational challenges and opportunities, create solutions and execute on them.
You will be part of the DemandGen Operations Team Lead within the Marketing Operations group and ideally be based out of San Francisco, CA or Plano, TX. You possess an in-depth knowledge of Salesforce processes; have a strong analytical mindset to review data, processes and identify improvements; can effectively communicate complex challenges and solutions to leadership; and build business justifications and consensus to improve our processes.
You thrive in an ever evolving organization and have previous experience with optimizing Salesforce for a fast growing SDR/BDR team. A dynamic self-starter and problem solver, with attention to detail and a passion to scale the SDR/BDR teams while boosting productivity. You are capable of juggling multiple projects with ease, know how to drive execution without being pushy and can clearly envision a path to completion through a series of obstacles.
You will affect the organization by identifying and driving improvements in:
- Our lead engine: working with Marketing Operations to ensure smooth and consistent flow of leads to SDR. Optimizing lead distribution models for fast response time.
- SDR/BDR lead management processes (e.g. lead prioritization, lead workflow, usage of fields, automation, etc.)
- Our evolving technology stack - includes optimizing current technology as well as evaluating, recommending and implementing new technologies.
- Usage of company metrics and reporting to optimize SDR/BDR performance.
- Data hygiene and data append strategy to allow SDR/BDR to spend more time on the phone and limit data research activities.
- All other SDR processes that impact customer experience or revenue generation (e.g., ROE, AE Handoff, etc.).
You will also:
- Deliver clear, specific, measurable and significant improvements to our business in the form of pipeline and ACV, on time and on target.
- Own all collaboration and feedback loop between SDR, SDR Management and internal and external business partners regarding everything related to the operations of our business
- Quickly identify isolated versus broad-reaching operational issues, prioritize and execute accordingly
- Be creative and innovative in the approach to our processes to ensure that we meet our goal of being "best-in-class at scale."
- Build in-depth knowledge of our technology stack to better use our current tools, and lead the assessment and implementation of additional technology
- Continuous improvement analysis of our SDR business, with actionable recommendations
- 2-5 years experience in management consulting, or strategy and operations type roles preferred
- 3+ years of deep analytical evaluation of business metrics, producing clear tangible results and business impact
- Experience optimizing operational processes in the Sales Development technology stack (e.g. LinkedIn Navigator, Outreach.io, predictive scoring, ABM, etc.) ideal
- Experience identifying, managing and leading operational org-wide projects to successful execution
- Extensive understanding of Salesforce’s architecture (e.g. page layouts, roles/profile permissions, queues, workflows, etc.)
- Experience with producing enablement materials for SDR/BDR team to optimize processes ideal
- Ability to do deep dive analysis and reporting on data sets to find issues or opportunities for optimizations
- Experience with writing emails/call script to support Sales Outreach.io workflows
- Capable of engaging and motivating team members and establishing balanced, collaborative relationships.
- Proven track record of maintaining enthusiasm, energy, focus and ability to execute in a variety of circumstances, within a large team of people.
- Ability to determine objectives and measures upon which your projects will be evaluated and set up measurements to report back.
- Ability to prioritize risks and issues to drive resolution and engage others when necessary.
- Strong knowledge of Lead Generation and Lead Distribution processes; includes understanding of Marketing campaigns and any other Demand Generation initiatives.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.