Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
The Manager, Technical Support Account Management (TSAM) role at Splunk is pivotal in leading and developing our TSAM team. You will lead a growing group of dynamic Account Management professionals to help them develop the habits necessary to drive scale and efficiency across their assigned customers. Additionally, this TSAM Manager will drive customer Technical Health by partnering with both internal and external teams to ensure the successful delivery of Splunk's services and products and drive swift resolution of any issues. This role requires a dedicated problem solver that has a real passion for producing positive customer outcomes and can lead by example.
- Provide day-to-day management and mentorship to a regional team of experienced TSAMs.
- Define key success criteria for team members and craft internal and external reports around that criteria.
- Facilitate and coordinate the appropriate resources to drive Customer Technical Health
- Serve as a top-line escalation point for incidents or escalations raised by managed accounts.
- Ensure the TSAM team has all required tools and knowledge required to be successful.
- Partner with the wider Customer Success organization to identify, monitor, and report on trends.
- Partner with other Splunk teams – including Support, Engineering, Product Management, Customer Success Managers, Education, and Sales teams – to ensure customer needs are being addressed and resolved
- 5+ years of leadership within a Global Customer Support / Technical Support organization.
- 5+ years of proven success working directly with customers within a technology company.
- Experience working in Enterprise/Application Support space, specifically SaaS or Cloud Environments is preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to present ideas in a business manner while utilizing user-friendly language.
- Highly motivated to build relationships and influence Senior Leadership.
- Possess the initiative and courage to have difficult conversations with multiple levels in the organization.
- Experience partnering with Sales teams to promote Customer Success.
- Deep understanding of Splunk general concepts is desirable.
- Take pride in advocating for the Splunk culture.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, IT, Engineering and/or other related field strongly preferred
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.