Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
The Manager, Technical Support Account Management (TSAM) role at Splunk will be pivotal in leading, developing, and transforming our TSAM team. You will lead a growing group of dynamic Account management professionals and develop the processes and habits necessary to drive scale and efficiency across the team. Additionally, this TSAM Manager will drive Customer Success by partnering with both internal and external teams to ensure the successful delivery of Splunk's services and products and drive swift resolution of any issues. This role requires a dedicated problem solver that has a real passion for producing positive customer outcomes and can lead by example.
- Provide day-to-day management and mentorship to a global team of experienced TSAMs.
- Define key success criteria for the team and craft internal and external reports around that criteria.
- Create, implement, and refine processes that scale and meet the needs of the business and our customers.
- Facilitate and coordinate the appropriate resources to drive Customer Success initiatives.
- Serve as a top-line escalation point for incidents or escalations raised by managed accounts.
- Ensure the TSAM team has all required tools and knowledge required to be successful.
- Partner with the wider Customer Success organization to identify, monitor, and report on trends.
- Position will be based out of our Plano office.
- 5+ years of leadership within a Global Customer Support / Technical Support organization.
- 10+ years of proven success working directly with customers within a technology company.
- Experience working in Enterprise/Application Support space is a huge plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to present ideas in a business manner while utilizing user-friendly language.
- Highly motivated to build relationships and influence Senior Leadership.
- Possess the initiative and courage to have difficult conversations with multiple levels in the organization.
- Experience partnering with Sales teams to promote Customer Success.
- Deep understanding of Splunk general concepts is desirable.
- Take pride in advocating for the Splunk culture.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, IT, Engineering and/or other related field strongly preferred
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.