Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As the Manager, Talent Solutions, you will design, shape and support Splunk’s full suite of solutions in talent practices, organization effectiveness and workforce planning strategy impacting all Splunkers. The outcomes you and your team will drive includes integrating and assessing for talent and leadership capabilities, developing a full range of scalable solutions and solving unique and complicated problems in order to drive an equitable, people-first culture.
You will work with the Senior Director of Talent and Organization Effectiveness in articulating the strategy and driving initiatives across the portfolio, while leading and developing team members along the way. Ultimately, you will develop, launch, support and sustain innovative talent programs and strategically partner with stakeholders to deliver results and drive Customer value and business success.
- Architect, develop, implement, and lead programs and projects to sustain an environment of full life-cycle talent management; support innovative organization and talent management strategies to meet long-term business needs. Strategies and practices must also drive our diversity, equity and inclusion goals
- Promote a healthy and inclusive work environment and high employee engagement via development and refinement of talent programs (goal setting, performance reviews, competency models, succession planning, talent mapping, calibration)
- Manage the overall program portfolio of the talent lifecycle and work closely with the program management team to ensure targeted evaluation and sustainability of portfolio
- Partner with Leadership and Learning to define and drive critical talent practices (e.g., succession) focusing on senior leader roles as well as critical roles throughout the organization
- Thoughtfully manage and develop a Designer responsible for creating and curating content with a digital, virtual and scalable first approach
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and the Splunk People Operations Team (SPOT) to enable Splunk's internal talent marketplace by leading initiatives around team member mobility, re-skilling and careers, operationalize practices and processes and build tools and resources for team leaders and members
- Partner with Total Rewards and the broader People team on driving a pay for performance culture by implementing performance management processes and refinement of programs such as calibration
- 6 + years of experience, in talent management, organization design and workforce planning
- Ability to drive client-centric, rapid design, development and execution of solutions for identified client segments; very adept at needs assessment and synthesizing diverse needs for enterprise wide solutions.
- Experience supporting and implementing large-scale change across teams and departments, with ability to build and scale within People team
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and to “fly the plane while you’re building it!”; willingness to flex up and down to support both hands-on tactical work and strategic thinking
- Manages operational objectives, key results and activities for the Talent Practices portfolio activities and exercises supervision of team, including costs, staffing, work plans and assignment delegation in support of team initiatives
- Experience managing projects from conception to implementation; comfortable leading and running multiple projects with challenging timelines, resources, and priorities with a Global mindset
- Analytical and data driven with strong communication and influencing skill; storytelling with data and using it to drive and measure results.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $90,000. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).