Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey
The Manager, Talent Acquisition will inspire, motivate and manage a portion of the team as well as play a critical role in Splunk’s ongoing growth and evolution. In this role, the Manager will oversee the Marketing, G&A and our Market Groups and partner with Finance, HR and leadership to understand hiring needs and develop and deliver strategies and initiatives to meet the hiring goals of the organization. In addition, this individual will lead a team of Sr. Recruiters and a Sourcer who are focused on creatively identifying and engaging top talent. This position is ideal for someone with a passion for understanding business needs who excels in leadership, organization, operations, planning and execution.
- Be embraced as a talent thought partner and collaborate with Splunk Leadership teams to catalyze, co-create and drive high volume hiring plans, talent strategies, priorities, and process improvements.
- Execute and implement TA initiatives within the Marketing, G&A and Market Group organizations.
- This role will carry senior level reqs so having a player/coach mentality is key.
- Become a trusted partner to leadership at the VP to C level. Present important metrics, recommended courses of action, and implications to eStaff.
- Proven track record of influencing and navigating organizational boundaries and building strong partnerships with all levels including eStaff, to produce results.
- Influence - Ground decision making in analysis and data to help build effective solutions, measure quality, and influence.
- Determine best process and approach to ‘manage the funnel’ - continually cultivating candidates for diversity, niche skills and high volume hiring.
- Develop collaborative partnerships with HRBPs, Finance, business leaders and other key partners.
- Build a scalable sourcing model. Build capability to proactively identify passive candidates for current and future openings.
- Create an execution plan to increase workforce diversity and continue to foster Splunk's culture of inclusion. Create buy-in at the executive level. Create reports to measure effectiveness and improve solutions to meet D&I goals.
- Assist in the ongoing development, leadership and delivery of hiring manager and interviewer training related to behavioral based interviewing and hiring standard methodologies with the goal of improving the quality of the interview and selection process. Look for additional ways to reinforce best practices throughout the hiring process.
- Become a contributing member of the management team that effectively embodies and promotes the Splunk culture and leads the team to do the same.
- Provide development, guidance and support for a very senior recruiting staff.
- Collaboratively identify and implement metics to determine overall effectiveness of recruiting initiatives that support Splunk’s strategic goals.
- Enhance and reinforce a collaborative, engaged, team oriented environment within the TA team with a focus on results.
- Lead/participate in ad hoc projects as necessary.
- 10+ years of experience in full cycle recruiting with a minimum of 5 years of experience managing a senior team of recruiters and sourcers.
- 5+ years client management experience at the VP/C-level supporting the G&A and Marketing functions, acting as a strategic partner and influencer to drive positive business outcomes.
- 5+ years of recent TA experience specifically at hyper growth, tech companies.
- An ownership mentality and confidence to work independently.
- A personal brand of leadership that speaks to inspirational qualities of driving for excellence, always finding the best solution, being an active listener and engaging communicator.
- A track record of building organizational capability and expertise through selecting, developing and retaining high performing team members
- Experiencing scale on a global basis; having operated and successfully navigated in a high-growth, high volume, complex environment before.
- Fundamentally understanding the levers that allow for recruiting to scale: team, process, brand, leadership, communication, tools, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to develop processes and tools to support effective hiring practices.
- Must be well organized and possess strong problem solving skills; able to manage several programs/projects simultaneously.
- Confident influencer and the ability to find shared success with business partners.
- Must exhibit flexibility under pressure and demonstrated ability to produce results.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.